Things are going to look a bit different the next time we see you. Your peace of mind and wellbeing as well as that of our team is our first priority so we’ve put a few new measures and protocols in place to make your visit the same amazing one you’ve come to expect from us!
• Please arrive within five minutes of appointment
• Face masks are required at this time. We ask that you wear an ear loop style mask so that it doesn’t interfere with your cut or color service.
• A temperature check will be done
Keep in Mind:
• We have strict capacity guidelines, so please arrive alone
• Changing rooms will be closed, so please arrive in appropriate wear for cut and/or color; (no hoodies, turtlenecks, high collars, etc)
• Beverage service and magazines are temporarily discontinued
• Please limit the items you bring with you, avoiding large handbags, backpacks, etc.
Standards and Extra Measures:
• Employees will be wearing masks, face shields, gloves and aprons as appropriate for current guidelines and service provided
• Please observe 6ft social distancing guidelines, whenever possible
• Stations will be sanitized before and after each service
• Tools will be sanitized after use
• Thorough and frequent hand washing will be done
• We will not be blow-drying until recommendations change
• If receiving a haircut only, and prefer that your cut be done dry, please arrive with freshly shampooed, dry hair
• When possible, checkout, product purchase and rebooking will be done at the chair during your service
• All stylists have been Barbacide certified in guidelines for sanitation and safety practices for Covid-19
Clients will be rescheduled if:
• They don’t wear/bring a mask to their appointments
• They have new onset of the following symptoms
• Shortness of breath/difficulty breathing
• Chills or repeated shaking
• Sore throat
• New loss of taste or smell
We know things aren’t all that normal right now – let’s be honest it’s downright crazy but we want you all to know we truly committed and prepared to make this transition as easy and safe as possible. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to call our office, we are here for you.